ETN goes virtual…
We are pleased to offer our education and training events virtually online, allowing you to attend safely from your workplace or home. Our range of events include a combination of live webinars, online modules / presentations, training materials, video presentations and exercises.
Interested in a virtual training course?
Ring us on 0113 2572139 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are gradually increasing our range of virtual / online training provision ….
Please look out for our eNews (sign up for our newsletter) and watch our range grow.
As usual, you are able to book a place on one of our virtual OPEN courses – open to everybody.
You can view these by clicking here
ONSITE / PRIVATE COURSES
You and your organisation can book one of our virtual PRIVATE training courses (usually known as ONSITE training) where the course is exclusively available to your own group / organisation.
You can view our range of ONSITE / PRIVATE courses by clicking here
Almost all our current provision can be converted to virtual delivery so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please remember to talk to us about your own training requirements – we can provide bespoke training courses for you and your teams!
Features of virtual training events:
- Attend safely from your workplace or home
- All you need is a quiet space, a good internet connection and PC or laptop with a camera and microphone to allow you to see, hear and speak to our trainers and other delegates
- Cost effective: no need to travel and incur additional expenses away from your base
- Interactive, where people come together to learn and be entertained
- Brings experts straight to your home or workplace and can fit around your schedule
- Updates your knowledge and skills, as well as network and chat to new and old colleagues
- Introduces you to a variety of different training formats
- Provides full instructions for accessing the platform along with login details
- Online access to all the training materials
- Actively encouraged to ask questions and interact or just quietly listen
- Includes breaks in the programme for lunch and refreshments
How can I book?
Simple! You can book via our website in the usual way or just ring us on: 0113 2572139
ETN’s Key Quality Indicators
- Our usual high quality care
- Excellent expert speakers / trainers
- Live presentations and discussion opportunity
- Easy evaluation feedback, reflective practice and access to CPD certificates