Medico-legal Event of the Year for Mental Health Professionals
Tuesday 28th September to Thursday 30th September 2021
At Ripley Castle, Ripley, Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Fully interactive live streamed event
Celebrate with us the 20th Annual Grange Conference which has developed over the years a cherished reputation amongst medico-legal experts.
Following last year’s different but successful trial of running the event virtually over three days, we are continuing this formula alongside our face-to-face conference. We are going to ensure that as many of the unique features of the Grange as possible are retained and even enhanced. This year, we plan to repeat the one-to-one consultation appointments but at a time to suit you outside the conference hours just so you don’t miss our Wednesday afternoon ‘Mock Courtroom’ event – so popular with last year’s delegates!
As ever, you will have ample opportunity for informal discussion and networking with some of the country’s foremost experts in their fields…. The Grange Conference Judicial Lecture is still de rigeur and the famous black-tie dinner with all its traditions is back and is not to be missed. And, of course, the venue is still the beautiful Ripley Castle Estate nestled between Harrogate and Ripon.
This year’s topics include:
• Testamentary Capacity
• Medically unexplained symptoms
• Reports in family cases
• Best practice for psychiatric experts in handling epidemiological and statistical evidence
• Mock Courtroom
• Medicolegal reporting in Northern Ireland
• Inexpert experts
• Guidance for experts in Mental Capacity Act cases
After you have attended this conference you will have:
• up to date knowledge of the ‘hot’ topics in the medico-legal world
• benchmarked your knowledge and skills with colleagues
• fulfilled your medico-legal PDPs for your appraisal
• improved your confidence as a medico-legal expert
• learnt new and important facts you did not know before
• enjoyed one of the jewels of Yorkshire – Ripley Castle Estate (if you attend in person)
Developing your expert witness skills
Private consultation appointments with Professor Keith Rix or Dr Danny Allen
Gain expert advice on aspects of expert witness practice.
(An hour’s online consultation to be arranged outside the conference programme at a mutually convenient time)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to book this.
Upcoming CoursesNo Events
Non-consecutive conference days can be booked, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to make a booking.
How to book:
If you don’t wish to book online or have managed to secure funding…
Simply print out our booking form with your chosen method of payment and either:
Education and Training Network
1 Coal Hill Lane
Call us on 0113 257 2139